- Have you been looking for a place to serve? We are looking for you! We are looking for people to serve in our Nursery. We will train you and give you everything you need to succeed, all you have to bring is a heart to serve!
Bethany Birches Camp - Staffing Needs
- Program Director: The ideal candidate is energetic and FUN!, loves the outdoors and regularly spends time outside, has a vibrant relationship with God (probably through an Anabaptist lens) and connects easily with people. The position is paid, full time, year round and includes housing on site. This person should have a bachelor's degree, supervisory experience and be at least 25. We would consider an applicant for the title of program manager if they do not meet teach of these requirements. To learn more or to apply visit www.bethanybirches.org/pd or call the office (802-672-5220) or email email@example.com.
- Lead Cook: Our lead cook runs the kitchen. From supervising staff and volunteers to tracking allergy issues and doing administration, it's a tall order! Find details about the job by heading over to this page: www.bethanybirches.org/jobs
- Male Counselor: Counselors are at the forefront of Bethany Birches' relational ministry. It's one of the most fun, most tiring, most exciting, most challenging things a young person can do. Find details about the job by heading over to this page: www.bethanybirches.org/jobs
- Seasonal Maintenance: One of our prior maintenance persons said, "as far as summer jobs go, I learned it's hard to beat a few months at camp. I got to play with chainsaws and power tools, drive BBC's tractor and gator (think of a golf-cart on steroids), and mosey into the pavilion three times a day for a delicious home cooked meal." More here www.bethanybirches.org/jobs
RACS -Staffing Needs
- Upper School Science Teacher (2018-2019). Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vermont Association For The Blind And Visually Impaired - Volunteer drivers
- If you have any questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact Vicki J. Vest at the Burlington Office toll-free at 1-800-639-5861 at ext. 243.